Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1008304, 1008305, 1008308, 1008309, 1008371, 1008372, 1008375, 1008376, 1008498, 2900720,
2900724, 2900798, 3501958, 3501974, WME1T455-005
E-2300 6-Bay, E-4300 6-Bay, E-4300 6-Bay SB, E-4300 6-Bay SB, E-4300 6-Bay, E-2300 6-Bay, E-4350, E-2300A 6-Bay, E-4300B 6-Bay, E-4300 6-Bay
Q: How do I remove and replace memory in the Hudson 915 6-bay case?
A: Remove memory
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power cord.
- Remove the computer case left side panel.
- If desired for more stability, you can carefully lay the computer on its right side.
- Inside the case, the DIMM sockets are located the left of the 3.5-inch external and 3.5-inch hard drive bays.
- Push the release latches at each end of the memory module outward.
- Lift the module out of the socket. Only handle the module by the top edge or sides. Do not touch the chips or gold connectors on the module.
- Align the memory module with the DIMM socket, and then firmly press the module into place.
- Verify that the release latches at each end of the module flip up into place and secure the module.
- Replace the computer case left side panel.
- Connect the computer's power cord, and then turn on the computer.