Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1008304, 1008305, 1008308, 1008309, 1008371, 1008372, 1008375, 1008376, 1008498, 2900720,
2900724, 2900798, 3501958, 3501974, WME1T455-005
E-2300 6-Bay, E-4300 6-Bay, E-4300 6-Bay SB, E-4300 6-Bay SB, E-4300 6-Bay, E-2300 6-Bay, E-4350, E-2300A 6-Bay, E-4300B 6-Bay, E-4300 6-Bay
Q: How do I remove and replace the floppy disk drive in the Hudson 915 6-bay case?A: Remove the floppy disk drive
Replace the floppy disk drive
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power cord.
- Remove the computer case left side panel.
- Inside the case, locate the 3.5-inch drive bays near the front of the case.
- At the rear of the drive, disconnect the power and data cables.
- If present, remove the shipping screw that secures the drive bay release latch in the locked position. Replacing the screw is optional.
- Slide the drive bay release latch toward the rear of the case, and then slide the drive toward the front of the case.
- At the front of the computer, pull the drive out of the bay.
- At the front of the computer, slide the drive into the open bay.
- Slide the drive back into the bay until the front of the drive is flush with the front bezel of the computer.
- Lock the drive in the bay by sliding the release latch toward the front of the case.
- At the rear of the drive, connect the data and the power cables.
- Replace the computer case left side panel.
- Connect the computer's power cord, and then turn on the computer.