Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1008304, 1008305, 1008308, 1008309, 1008371, 1008372, 1008375, 1008376, 2900720, 2900724,
2900798, 3501958, 3501974, WME1T455-005
E-2300 6-Bay, E-4300 6-Bay, E-4300 6-Bay SB, E-4300 6-Bay SB, E-4300 6-Bay, E-2300 6-Bay, E-2300A 6-Bay, E-4300B 6-Bay, E-4300 6-BayQ: How do I remove and replace the hard drive in the Hudson 915 6-bay case?A: Remove the hard drive
Replace the hard drive
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power cord.
- Remove the computer case left side panel.
- If desired for more stability, you can carefully lay the computer on its right side.
- Inside the case, locate the hard drive near the front of the case.
- At the rear of the hard drive, disconnect the power cable.
- Disconnect the signal cable.
- Slide the hard drive release latch toward the outside of the case.
- Slide the hard drive out of the bay.
- Slide the hard drive into the upper bay.
- Secure the hard drive in the bay by sliding the hard drive release latch toward the inside of the case.
- At the rear of the hard drive, connect the power and signal cables.
- Replace the computer case left side panel.
- Connect the computer's power cord, and then turn on the computer.