Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1008304, 1008305, 1008308, 1008309, 1008371, 1008372, 1008375, 1008376, 1008498, 2900720,
2900724, 2900798, 3501958, 3501974, WME1T455-005
E-2300 6-Bay, E-4300 6-Bay, E-4300 6-Bay SB, E-4300 6-Bay SB, E-4300 6-Bay, E-2300 6-Bay, E-4350, E-2300A 6-Bay, E-4300B 6-Bay, E-4300 6-Bay
Q: How do I remove and replace the front bezel on the Hudson 915 6-bay case?
A: Remove the bezel
Replace the bezel
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power cord.
- Remove the left side panel.
- Inside the front lower left corner of the case, press the bezel release tab outward, and then pull the corner of the bezel away from the case.
- Loosen the lower right corner of the bezel in a similar manner. Take care not to accidentally disconnect any cables when pressing lower right bezel release tab.
- After both bottom corners have been loosened, the bezel can be pulled from the front of the case. There are retention tabs at the middle and the top that simply pull loose.
- Align the the bezel with the front of the computer case.
- Press the bezel into place on the case. Ensure that the tabs on the bottom corners latch securely into place.
- Replace the left side panel.
- Connect the computer's power cord, and then turn on the computer.