Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1008304, 1008305, 1008308, 1008309, 1008371, 1008372, 1008375, 1008376, 1008498, 2900720,
2900724, 2900798, 3501958, 3501974, WME1T455-005
E-2300 6-Bay, E-4300 6-Bay, E-4300 6-Bay SB, E-4300 6-Bay SB, E-4300 6-Bay, E-2300 6-Bay, E-4350, E-2300A 6-Bay, E-4300B 6-Bay, E-4300 6-Bay
Q: How do I remove and replace the left side panel on the Hudson 915 6-bay case?A: Remove the left side panel
Replace the left side panel
- Turn off the computer and then, at the rear of the computer, disconnect the power cord.
- At the front of the computer, press the power button to drain any residual power.
- At the rear of the computer, remove the two thumbscrews that secure the left side panel.
- Slide the panel toward the rear of the case about an inch, and then remove the panel.
- Align the left side panel with the side of the case, but extending past the rear of the case about one inch.
- Slide the panel toward the front of the case until it is fully closed.
- Secure the panel in place with the two thumbscrews.
- Connect the computer's power cord, and then turn on the computer.