Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1008304, 1008305, 1008308, 1008309, 1008371, 1008372, 1008375, 1008376, 1008498, 2900720,
2900724, 2900798, 3501958, 3501974, WME1T455-005
E-2300 6-Bay, E-4300 6-Bay, E-4300 6-Bay SB, E-4300 6-Bay SB, E-4300 6-Bay, E-2300 6-Bay, E-4350, E-2300A 6-Bay, E-4300B 6-Bay, E-4300 6-Bay
Q: How do I remove and replace the chassis fan in the Hudson 915 6-bay case?A: Remove the fan
Replace the fan
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power cord.
- Remove the computer case left side panel.
- Inside the case, follow the fan's power cable to its connection on the motherboard. Note this location, and then disconnect the cable.
- At the rear of the case, remove the four screws that secure the fan in the case, and then remove the fan.
- Place the fan inside the case so that the screw holes on the fan housing align with the screw holes in the case, and then secure the fan with four screws.
Note: Ensure that the fan is mounted so that it blows air out of the case.
- Connect the fan's power cable to the motherboard.
- Replace the computer case left side panel.