Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1008302, 1008303, 1008306, 1008307, 1008373, 1008374, 1008377, 1008378, 2521070, 2900723,
2900762, 2900763, 2900764, 2900765, 3501445, 3501733, 3501944, 3501972, WME002950
E-2300 4-Bay, E-2300 4-Bay SB, E-4300 4-Bay, E-4300 4-Bay SB, E-4300 4-Bay SB, E-4300 4-Bay, E-2300SB 4-Bay, E-2300 4-Bay, E-4300A 4-Bay, E-2300A 4-Bay,
E-2300B 4-Bay, E-4300-1 4-Bay, E-4300-2 4-BayQ: How do I remove and replace the intrusion switch in the Hornet case?A: Remove the intrusion switch
Replace the intrusion switch
- Remove the case cover.
- On the rear wall of the case, locate the intrusion switch.
- Follow the intrusion switch cable to where it connects to the motherboard. Note the location, and then disconnect the cable.
- Press in one tab on the intrusion switch and lift the switch slightly.
Note: Using a flat screw driver to press in the tabs may make removal easier.
- Press in the other tab, and then remove the switch, carefully pulling the cable through the opening.
- Insert the connector end of the cable through the opening in the rear wall of the case.
- Press the intrusion switch on to place.
- Connect the loose end of the cable to the motherboard.
- Replace the case cover.