Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1008302, 1008303, 1008306, 1008307, 1008373, 1008374, 1008377, 1008378, 2521070, 2900723,
2900762, 2900763, 2900764, 2900765, 3501445, 3501733, 3501944, 3501972, WME002950
E-2300 4-Bay, E-2300 4-Bay SB, E-4300 4-Bay, E-4300 4-Bay SB, E-4300 4-Bay SB, E-4300 4-Bay, E-2300SB 4-Bay, E-2300 4-Bay, E-4300A 4-Bay, E-2300A 4-Bay,
E-2300B 4-Bay, E-4300-1 4-Bay, E-4300-2 4-BayQ: How do I remove and replace the rotating foot on the Hornet case?A: Remove the rotating foot
Replace the rotating foot
- Remove the case cover.
- Remove the front bezel.
- Inside the case, lift up the drive cage assembly.
- Locate and remove the screw securing rotating foot.
- On the outside of the case, turn the rotating foot about one quarter turn, and then remove it.
- On the outside of the case, align the tabs on the rotating foot with the slots on the side of the case, and then turn it to the desktop, or flush, position.
- Inside the case, secure the rotating foot with the screw.
- Lower the drive cage assembly.
Note: When lowering the drive cage assembly, ensure that the cables under it are flat and do not get pinched.
- Replace the front bezel.
- Replace the case cover.