Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1008302, 1008303, 1008306, 1008307, 1008373, 1008374, 1008377, 1008378, 2521070, 2900723,
2900762, 2900763, 2900764, 2900765, 3501445, 3501733, 3501944, 3501972, WME002950
E-2300 4-Bay, E-2300 4-Bay SB, E-4300 4-Bay, E-4300 4-Bay SB, E-4300 4-Bay SB, E-4300 4-Bay, E-2300SB 4-Bay, E-2300 4-Bay, E-4300A 4-Bay, E-2300A 4-Bay,
E-2300B 4-Bay, E-4300-1 4-Bay, E-4300-2 4-BayQ: How do I remove and replace the front USB cable in the Hornet case?A: Remove the USB cable
Replace the USB cable
- Remove the case cover.
- Remove the front bezel.
- On the front of the case, remove the screw that secures the USB cable to the case.
- Inside the case, lift up the drive cage assembly.
- Under the drive cage assembly, locate the black USB cable.
- Follow the USB cable to locate where it connects to the motherboard. Note the location, and then disconnect it.
- At the front of the case, carefully pull out the USB cable.
- Insert the small end of the USB cable through the opening in the front of the case, and then connect it to the motheboard.
- On the front of the case, replace the screw that secures the USB cable to the case.
- Lower the drive cage assembly.
Note: When lowering the drive cage assembly, ensure that the cables under it are flat and do not get pinched.
- Replace the front bezel.
- Replace the case cover.