Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1008302, 1008303, 1008306, 1008307, 1008373, 1008374, 1008377, 1008378, 2521070, 2900723,
2900762, 2900763, 2900764, 2900765, 3501445, 3501733, 3501944, 3501972, WME002950
E-2300 4-Bay, E-2300 4-Bay SB, E-4300 4-Bay, E-4300 4-Bay SB, E-4300 4-Bay SB, E-4300 4-Bay, E-2300SB 4-Bay, E-2300 4-Bay, E-4300A 4-Bay, E-2300A 4-Bay,
E-2300B 4-Bay, E-4300-1 4-Bay, E-4300-2 4-BayQ: How do I remove and replace the Hornet case cover?A: Remove the case cover
Replace the case cover
- Shut down the computer, disconnect the power cord and all device cables.
- For stability, lay the case on its side with the rubber feet down.
- Press the power button to drain any residual power from the computer. Observe all electrostatic discharge precautions.
- On the rear of the case, if the shipping thumbscrew is present, remove it.
- Pull up the cover release handle.
- Pull open and remove the case cover.
- Align the tabs on the case cover with the slots in the chassis.
- Ensure that all internal cables are positioned to prevent them being pinched between the chassis and the cover.
- Close the cover and press it down. The cover release cover clicks when it latches.
Note: Replacing the thumbscrew is optional.
- Connect all device cables, and then connect the power cord.