Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
Q: How do I remove and replace the hard drive in the St. Francis Mid-tower case?A: Remove the hard drive
Replace the hard drive
- Remove the side service panel.
- Inside the case, disconnect the cables from the old hard drive.
- Unlock the hard drive by sliding the release lever forward.
- Slide the drive out of the cage.
Note: When removing the hard drive, hold it by the left and right sides only. This is to ensure that you do not put pressure on the internal components of the hard drive.
- Slide the new hard drive into the cage until it settles into the indentation
- Lock the drive into place by sliding the release lever toward the back of the case.
- Connect the hard drive cables.
- Replace the side service panel.