Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
3500689, 3500848, 3500906, 3500998, 3501008, 3501087, 3501248, 3501285, 3501286Q: How do I remove and replace the hard drive in the St. Francis Mid-tower Case?A: Remove the drive
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power cord.
- Remove the side service panel.
- Disconnect the power and data cables from the rear of the hard drive.
- Unlock the hard drive bay by sliding the release lever toward you.
- Pull the hard drive out of the bay.
Note: When removing the hard drive, hold it by the left and right sides only. This ensures that you do not put pressure on the internal components of the drive.
Replace the hard drive
- If installing a new drive in an unused bay, ensure that the release lever for the bay is in the unlocked position.
- Slide the hard drive into the bay until it settles into the indentation.
- Lock the drive into place by sliding the release lever away from you.
- Connect the power and data cables to the rear of the hard drive.
- Replace the side service panel.
- Connect the computer's power cord, and then turn it on.