Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
3500689, 3500848, 3500906, 3500998, 3501008, 3501087, 3501248, 3501285, 3501286
Q: How do I open and close the St. Francis or St. Francis-E case?A: Open the case
Close the case
- Turn off the computer, disconnect the power cord, and observe all electrostatic discharge (ESD) precautions.
Note: If more stability is desired, lay the case on its right side before opening the left side panel.
- On the rear of the case, if present, remove the shipping thumbscrew.
- Push the release levers away from each other.
- Swing the left side service panel away from the case, and then remove it.
- Align the tabs on the front edge of the side service panel with the slots on the left side of the case.
- Swing the side service panel closed until it latches into place.
- If the shipping thumbscrew was removed, replacing it is optional.
- Reconnect the power cord, and then turn on the computer.